6.15.2009

Week of Styling

The last week has been very busy, but incredibly exciting. Thursday I participated in an event called Free at Lance... Look to Book. At the event I made some great contacts and threw myself into the freelancing world full force. I worked with an incredible fashion photographer, styling the guests before sending them off to get their head shots done. Please check out work, website, and blog for photographer Nicholas Routzen. I'm am praying that at some point our career paths will cross and we'll really get to work together.

Saturday I worked with a designer helping to style her collection for her Spring 2010 look book. The looks were shot by my good friend and talented photographer Eric Ryan Anderson. I'm so excited to see how the book turns out. Here is a quick preview of one look from the day.


Sunday was the most fun I've had in a while. I planned a test shoot with Eric to style and shoot some of our friends for the day. We rented a studio in Long Island City, set up an amazing team that included photo assistant Phil Anema, hair stylist Sidney Maignan, make up artist(and one of my best friends) Chinae Alexander. I can't wait to see the pics and of course will post some as soon as I have a few.

No comments: