6.22.2009

First Test Shoot

So I was going to try and hold off on posting these but I'm just too excited that I have to! A couple weeks ago some friends and I rented our some studio space in Long Island City. Lucky for me I have great friends that will let me dress and style them to start compiling some looks for my portfolio. If my luck couldn't have been any better I received even more help from my incredible talented photographer friend Eric, one of my closest friends Chinae did the make up, and my crazy talented hair stylist and friend Sidney came out for the day to do hair. I couldn't have asked for a better team. The day was so much fun, everyone was so supportive and had such a good time with/at the shoot as well!!!! So without further adieu....












Photography: Eric Ryan Anderson
Make Up: Chinae Alexander
Hair: Sidney Maignan
Models: Annie Walker, Tyler Schwartz, Rachel Carter, Morgan McGuire
Assistants: Phil Anema, Sunday Ibok

No comments: