10.25.2011

Going To The Chapel...

In three weeks I will be heading to my friends, Jess and Tyler's wedding. I can't believe it is already time to send them down the aisle!!! The happy couple is very artistic, intelligent, and all around lovely, so when it came time to think about what to wear I knew I could think outside the box.


*1:: I saw these Tom Binns earrings and fell in love. A DIY project is definitely in order.

*2:: A little cliche but a "love bird" necklace is delicate and sweet to counter balance the earrings--my dress needs some kind of neck adornment and this is subtle enough.

*3:: My mom always tells me I look better with my hair pulled back and this is my compromise. I love the casualness of the style and the fact that it will highlight the statement earrings.

*4:: I adore the three gowns from Tory Burch's S/S 2012 collection. I sent this image to my mother and she has recreated, with alterations to the design, the dress in an incredible purple-burgundy color.

*5:: Because you always have to have options (more is more is more is more and never enough!) especially for all the events surrounding the festivities, I'm having my mom make a hybrid of this dress and the previous dress.

*A not so edited pantone color strip to help inspire my wedding day blissful ensemble.

Jess & Tyler= ❤

Can't wait to show you pictures from the big day soon! And check back tomorrow to see which of my friends fall looks we are decoding!

{image of Jess & Tyler by Eric Ryan Anderson)


No comments: