4.15.2011

Wardrobe Diaries:: Sequin Disco

Last night I met a group of my friends at Desiron in Soho for the opening reception of an art exhibit in their D Gallery. I lent a dress to my roomie to for the event and then realized it was subconsciously exactly what I wanted to wear. I rushed home after work for a quick change and remembered that I had a special pair of pants on loan from a little nugget that needed a disco spin about the city...Not to mention it was the perfect spring weather which meant NO JACKET!!!

Top:: Lela Rose tinsel tank
Belt:: Target black patent wide belt
Pants:: Topshop blue sequin harem pants {borrowed from my little fashionisto Jacob}!
Shoes:: Cynthia Vincent x Target printed wedge sandals {intro here}
Bag:: Logo Instant Chic {Lori Goldstein's line} bronze ruffled purse
Necklace:: Coco Canal x Fenton Fallon DIY multi chain necklace {intro here}

1 comment:

Tony said...

...love the pants...where did he get them!?!...grm