4.06.2009

Wunderbloc

Spring weather finally graced us with its presence this weekend.  I spent the day in the park with friends soaking up the sun, throwing the football, and topped it all off with some people watching.  I'm always so inspired by people on the street and the looks they can put together.  I want to know their back story, what inspires them, who their influences are, who/what they are wearing, where they shop...And then I remembered a website that does exactly that, Wunderbloc.  The website is geared towards informing you about the fashion, arts, boutiques, etc that are in various areas and communities.  

One of my favorite aspects of the website is the Fashionista forum.  It highlights personal style and captures the exclusivity and accessibility of shopping and style in the city.  Each image is like a small portrait into the life of each individual.  I love how the photographers don't just capture a person, but seem to incorporate individual style, attitude, and personality with every shot. 









The website depicts so much of what I love about this city.  How the environment lends itself to individual creativity and interpretation. 

No comments: