4.23.2009

Spotted Little J in Chelsea

I never would have guessed myself to be a Gossip Girl fan, but since the start of the new season I've found myself trying to stay up to pace with all the drama on the Upper East side.  In the last two weeks while getting coffee with friends for our weekly Monday-"Funday" I've seen  Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick strolling the neighborhood hand and hand.  But it's Taylor Momsen that I cross paths with the most.  The first time I saw her on my block, I thought what a coincidence, the second and third run in, I thought, she likes Chelsea as much as I do, and when it became a regular occurrence  I came to the conclusion that she lives in the neighborhood!

Taylor's style has bled into her character, or vice versa...either way it's bold and captivating.  I found these images from her Nylon Magazine shoot and fell in love with the style, mood, and the lighting! 




See you on the stoop neighbor!

No comments: