9.22.2008

Dressing for men or women?

FACT! Women dress for women... Before we leave the apartment we make sure that every part of our outfit is exquisitely executed.  All of this work in an effort to get the "I love your..."  or "Where did you get that..." comments.  I got to wondering... Do guys dress for women or for men?  

This weekend I met a very stylish guy who's outfit was reminiscent of Dsquared's Fall 06 collection.  Although the collection received far from rave reviews, it was this collection that introduced me to the Caten duo and began my obsession and fascination with their preppy, equestrian, and edgy style.  




I'm a sucker for a man with style and of course, there was no exception here!



Whether his Dsquared inspired ensemble was intentional or not it, it was a look that not only caught my eye but made me question the Male's style intentions.  Maybe it's better that I don't know, but it is always appreciated when a man shows his own sense of style and does it well!

Dsquared: from the catwalk to the sidewalk


1 comment:

MABELLE said...

LOVING your blog, little lady!! I'll be sure to link it up to mine :)

Hope to see you soon!!
xo Michelle.