1.13.2012

Bodies in the Sand...

"Tropical drink melting in your hand"

Although winter has been very mild this year, I'm still itching for blue skies and high temperatures. Wednesday, in the middle of my squawking "I want a tropical vacation" at work, my friend Breanna waltzed into my studio and bid the question, "Do you want to go to Puerto Rico with me?" In less than .005 seconds I zealously replied, "YES!"{duh}. With the generosity of some really great friends/coworkers this is where we will be soaking up the sun and ogling cabana boys--

The Vieques islands.
Screen shot 2012-01-13 at 1.00.24 AM

I'm already envisioning boho looks involving colorful kaftans, head wraps, & layered tribal jewelry.
Screen shot 2012-01-13 at 1.04.22 AM

I'll start by doing some virtual packing for my trip!
Screen shot 2012-01-13 at 2.55.47 AM

Happy Friday the 13th...Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds!

Ordinary Girls (Garotas Comuns) said...

hi, we loved your blog! Follow us!

Unknown said...

I love those high waisted bikini bottoms
Tye
http://blog.lagelle.com