5.04.2009

South by Southwest

Last week I spent five days back in San Antonio enjoying family time with my sister and nephew who were in town visiting from S. Lake Tahoe, CA. Most of my time was spent lounging around the house with nephew and dog in tow, feasting on Tex-Mex, and collecting inspiration for an updated wardrobe project. Unfortunately for me, my visit was at the tail end of Fiesta and weeks after SXSW, but I left my five day sabbatical with clouds of new ideas and a resurrected muse for all things Southwestern!


Hermes Spring 2009 Collection

Hermes Spring 2009 Collection

Anna Sui Spring 2009 Collection

Diane von Furstenburg Spring 2009 Collection

Cowboy boots with illustrations inspired by el dia de los muertos (day of the dead)

Roberto Cavalli Suede Fringe Vest. I'm still trying to figure out how I can afford this vest to wear with a white tank top, cuffed boyfriend jeans, and cognac Frye wedges. HELLO SUMMER!
This reminds me of the cerulean western inspired belt from The Devil Wears Prada. I can only begin to coordinate and fashion looks in my closet incorporate this belt with. Western inspired belt? YES PLEASE!

Hope you find some pieces that channel south of the border to piggyback your wardrobe!

ODELAY

No comments: