8.07.2012

Double Duty...

Every season I fall in love with the graphic Givenchy prints, and this season is no exception.  I am a self proclaimed beach bum so of course the shark sweatshirt agrees with me.
Photobucket
{Givenchy Shark Print Sweatshirt, Asos-Dagmar Skinny Jeans}

I've said it before, my work attire has to be functional (comfortable shoes, easy to move in) but still embody my personality.  The accessories I'm drawn to tend to be bold in character while maintaining a classic appeal.  I used these Mascot sunglasses at work and will be bringing a pair to my own arsenal.  For fall I'm feeling a pair of masculine inspired broken in loafers and this studded embossed bag.

There are never enough hours in the day, so running home to change before happy hour just isn't gonna happen!  Instead I'll swap out for these leopard print pumps and dump the contents of my purse into this cobalt clutch.  I'm never one to leave without accessorizing, so some added pizazz with a coveted id bracelet and a quick swipe of my favorite red lipstick has me running out the door in time for $4 margaritas!

Work:: Mascot Sunglasses, Vlieger and Vandam purse, Church's loafers 
Happy Hour:: Loreal's Beyonce Red lipstick, Maison Margiela ID bracelet, Madewell pumps, Proenza Schouler clutch

No comments: