11.28.2011

Gift Guide:: Byrdie

Can you believe Thanksgiving has come and passed?! I'm still recovering from my glutenous meal and excessive shopping so while I recuperate, enjoy Bryn from the blog Byrdie's holiday gift guide. And check back the rest of the week for more from some of my fashionable blogger friends!

<span class=

1. This gold bird bowl would make such a pretty and interesting centerpiece.

2. I've loved this calendar necklace ever since I first saw it years ago. It's perfect to commemorate a special date.

3. The Cartier love bracelet is on my dream wish list. It's something I would wear everyday and have forever.

4. Baggu has awesome products in great colors. I love this pretty, metallic pouch.

5. A fun, bright coffee table book - great for kids and adults.

6. I'm always a sucker for sequin. This party dress would be so fun for holiday parties.

7. I could totally use an ipad or macbook to easily jam in my handbag without weighing me down.

8. I've always been a fan of this fun New York skyline dinnerware.

9. This argan oil moisturizing stick is without any junk like parabens, fragrance, etc and perfect for multiple uses.

10. A sleek, functional (and bright) suitcase to make travel easier.

No comments: