6.20.2011

Clothes Minded...

Just as I thought I was getting back into the swing of skirts and dresses my mom sent me a package with three pairs of colorful wide leg pants (smurf blue, red, and hot pink)...also known as heaven! Since their arrival I have been living in them and don't see an end in sight.

The blue pair made their first appearance last weekend at the most perfect outdoor brunch at a friend's apartment.

Bloody red traveled with me to DC this past week for a day of shopping with my college bestie in Georgetown.

With the introduction of these perfect palazzos into my life, easy and breezy are all I can seem to think about on the wardrobe front. A closet stocked with floor grazing goodness in every color of the rainbow. My new obsession had me pillaging the internet for more ideas and inspiration to send to my mother.

I'm a sucker for a romper/jumper any day of the week. Not sure there is anything that could surpass this.

As the crazy lady from Wal-Mart would say, "These pants are JAZZ!" Two toned, high waisted, wide leg (UGH!). These bad boys just kicked my solid slacks' booty.

Friends and family, I'm sorry to say I have once again abandoned the freedom of a skirt/dress and I'm recommitting to all things pantaloons--in a less man repelling way :)

1 comment:

Katie Mac said...

OMG…love, love the pants there so colorful and look so comfortable. You look fabulous! Oh and the turban is too cute!