5.02.2011

Pink It's the Color of Passion...

Cause today it just goes with the fashion~'Pink' by Aerosmith

As I start warming up to the idea of spring and summer I'm noticing that my growing wardrobe is chalk full of the bold and beautiful neon family. The last couple of weekends I've acquired some key illuminated pieces.


*A mesh leotard from American Apparel to layer under tanks with low cut arm holes. I can already tell this is going to be a staple--and only the beginning of an expanding 'keep your cool' layering collection.

*I was hysterical when I found this H&M bag at Beacon's Closet a couple weekends ago. It's an envelope with a small handle on the back side right beneath a silver exposed zipper. The color is magnificent, the size perfect for a night out, and the rubbery plastic material gets me every time.

No comments: